Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

sberry11
トップ投稿者

Sync Associated Company with Contact Company

解決

I've been trying to set up a workflow to put the associated company name in the contact Company Name field. I don't see where it's an option to do this? Am I missing it or is it not possible?

Thanks,

Sarah

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @sberry11

I do this too - it's a really good idea. 

On the Company object, the company name property is called just 'Name', whereas on the Contact it is called 'Company Name'.

So your workflow needs to copy 'Name' to 'Company Name'. 

It's a good idea to make sure this workflow does not run until Name has had a chance to populate but including something like 'Name is known' in the enrollment criteria. 

I do the same thing with company website, when I don't have it on the Contact already, so that the Contact about view has all the information needed. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
Phil_Vallender
解決策

解決

Hi @sberry11

I do this too - it's a really good idea. 

On the Company object, the company name property is called just 'Name', whereas on the Contact it is called 'Company Name'.

So your workflow needs to copy 'Name' to 'Company Name'. 

It's a good idea to make sure this workflow does not run until Name has had a chance to populate but including something like 'Name is known' in the enrollment criteria. 

I do the same thing with company website, when I don't have it on the Contact already, so that the Contact about view has all the information needed. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency