Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

kmorrison
Membre

Suppression lists for automated emails

Résolue

There might be a better way to go about this but I want to create a workflow to send contacts other content offers once they download a case study or ebook. My thought was that I could create suppression lists for the specific offer emails to make sure the contact doesn't get an email for a piece of content they already downloaded. Does this make sense? Is it possible or is there a better way?

Just an added note for context: We're trying to get contacts to download multiple pieces of content so we can get more info from them (progressive forms). We're running ads to get new contacts and we want to send the BDRs after them once we have enough info to know if they're a good potential lead or not.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
dianalcont
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @kmorrison 

You should be able to set up the workflow so that people cannot be re-enrolled. It's under the "re-enrollment" tab on the right hand column where you set parameters and add workflow actions.

There are also a couple different ways that you can setup a follow up nurture series, but I recommend keeping it as simple as possible without crazy if/then logic that the wf follows.

Create multiple WF nurtures that would progress someone to the next funnel offer:

1. create a nurture/follow-up workflow that follows a specific offer
  2. set enrollment into this workflow as the last step of the follow-up from the download
  3. set goals for each workflow (lifecycle stage SQL/opp/customer, form fill etc.) so that they don't continue down a nurture path once they have graduated

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions on 👆🏼that strategy. Happy to dig in with you to figure out a game plan.

Best,

Diana

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Diana Contreras
Helping B2Bs grow faster with a systematic inbound marketing framework.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 30 Minutes with Diana »

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
dianalcont
Solution

Résolue

Hi @kmorrison 

You should be able to set up the workflow so that people cannot be re-enrolled. It's under the "re-enrollment" tab on the right hand column where you set parameters and add workflow actions.

There are also a couple different ways that you can setup a follow up nurture series, but I recommend keeping it as simple as possible without crazy if/then logic that the wf follows.

Create multiple WF nurtures that would progress someone to the next funnel offer:

1. create a nurture/follow-up workflow that follows a specific offer
  2. set enrollment into this workflow as the last step of the follow-up from the download
  3. set goals for each workflow (lifecycle stage SQL/opp/customer, form fill etc.) so that they don't continue down a nurture path once they have graduated

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions on 👆🏼that strategy. Happy to dig in with you to figure out a game plan.

Best,

Diana

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Diana Contreras
Helping B2Bs grow faster with a systematic inbound marketing framework.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 30 Minutes with Diana »