Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Hubspotting101
Contributor

Suggestion: Total Employee Count in Lead Scoring should not be zero if there is no data

SOLVE

Another lead scoring issue.  It looks like if Hubspot does not have data on a company it defaults the employee head count to zero.  This can greatly impact scoring if someone has a typo or using a non-standard name for the company.  It should not record a zero if there is no data, but just not be counted in the score.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

Suggestion: Total Employee Count in Lead Scoring should not be zero if there is no data

SOLVE

Hi, @Hubspotting101. There's a separate forum for ideas to improve the product, and the HubSpotters you want to see those ideas are looking there, not here. These forums are reserved more for questions about how to use the product. 

It looks like your other post is reporting a bug with the system. If you're already a HubSpot customer, or are on a trial of Marketing Hub, follow these instructions to reach out to HubSpot Support, who can expedite your issue the quickest. While HubSpot Support personnel are directly involved with these forums, you're less likely to get the resolution you want, as quickly as you need it. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @Hubspotting101. There's a separate forum for ideas to improve the product, and the HubSpotters you want to see those ideas are looking there, not here. These forums are reserved more for questions about how to use the product. 

It looks like your other post is reporting a bug with the system. If you're already a HubSpot customer, or are on a trial of Marketing Hub, follow these instructions to reach out to HubSpot Support, who can expedite your issue the quickest. While HubSpot Support personnel are directly involved with these forums, you're less likely to get the resolution you want, as quickly as you need it. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
Hubspotting101
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you for the info.

0 Upvotes