Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

JMalobecki
Participant

Smart Lists replace Active Lists?

SOLVE

I have the free CRM version of Hubspot.  When I create a list I can either make it as an "Active List" or "Static List".  Since I don't have the Marketing product from Hubspot I heard that when you go and create a list you choose between "Smart List" or "Static List".  Is that true or does the Marketing product also now display "Active List" replacing the name "Smart List"?  Many thanks in advance!

Jakub

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
paulschmidt
Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi Jakub

Yes, active lists have replaced smart lists. There are no major differences between the two. This is more of a naming change within the product than anything.

HubSpot Community Signatures.png

View solution in original post

paulschmidt
Solution

SOLVE
4 Replies 4
JMalobecki
Participant

SOLVE
Paul, thank you for the quick response! If it’s not too much trouble can you please take a screen shot of the entire window that shows those two options to select? I’m trying to include it in our companies documentation for what we share with our prospects that are considering integrating our Conversica product with Hubspot Marketing. Many thanks in advance!

Jakub
0 Upvotes
paulschmidt
Solution

SOLVE

active lists.png

JMalobecki
Participant

SOLVE
Perfect! Thank you Paul
0 Upvotes
paulschmidt
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Jakub

Yes, active lists have replaced smart lists. There are no major differences between the two. This is more of a naming change within the product than anything.

HubSpot Community Signatures.png