Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Miller813
Participant

Smart List Product Purchase Quantity

SOLVE

Hello Hubspot community,

I am attempting to create a smart list that will populate after a customer purchases a specific product twice or more in one order.

The promotion is purchase 2 "widgets" and we will through in a free "other item here". It is a month long promotion I am starting on May 1st. Any suggestions on the best way to identify if a customer buys a quantity of 2 or more of a specific product?

I hope that makes sense. 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I'm not all that familiar with the Products tool, but would this help?

Create your Smart List with the filters:

• Deal Property -> Product Property -> Quantity is greater than or equal to 2

AND

• Deal Property -> Product Property -> Name is equal to [Product Name] 

If you have Lifecycle Stages setup and have them defined, you could also include AND Contact property -> Lifecycle Stage -> is any of Customer.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDid my post help answer your query?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Smart List Product Purchase Quantity ["in one order"]?

Short A: Maybe. Not sure, and (as Shopify Partners) ... we have lots of questions ourselves.

Longer A:

It's still a bit early for Shopify Partners as to exactly what data HubSpot's new Shopify Ecommerce integration shares and the corresponding level of detail we are able to see/control in HubSpot smart lists and workflows.

For example, the following image shows the twenty (20) Shopify-specific ecommerce Deal properties created with the Shopify Ecommerce integration. Plus the six (6) less specific ecommerce Deal properties above those. However, in smart lists, we see the ability to select on SKU. (among other things not represented here)

hubspot-deals-ecommerce-shopify-properties-20180427-082345.png

I say all of this because your scenario asks for the ability to tell if a buyer purchased two or more of a specific product "in the same order".

As I said, lots of questions. But yours is a fairly popular scenario, so we expect this thread to grow with answers. Exciting times ahead for ecommerce marketing.

Thanks all.

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

Please tag @MFrankJohnson if you'd like me to respond.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDid my post help answer your query?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Smart List Product Purchase Quantity ["in one order"]?

Short A: Maybe. Not sure, and (as Shopify Partners) ... we have lots of questions ourselves.

Longer A:

It's still a bit early for Shopify Partners as to exactly what data HubSpot's new Shopify Ecommerce integration shares and the corresponding level of detail we are able to see/control in HubSpot smart lists and workflows.

For example, the following image shows the twenty (20) Shopify-specific ecommerce Deal properties created with the Shopify Ecommerce integration. Plus the six (6) less specific ecommerce Deal properties above those. However, in smart lists, we see the ability to select on SKU. (among other things not represented here)

hubspot-deals-ecommerce-shopify-properties-20180427-082345.png

I say all of this because your scenario asks for the ability to tell if a buyer purchased two or more of a specific product "in the same order".

As I said, lots of questions. But yours is a fairly popular scenario, so we expect this thread to grow with answers. Exciting times ahead for ecommerce marketing.

Thanks all.

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

Please tag @MFrankJohnson if you'd like me to respond.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I'm not all that familiar with the Products tool, but would this help?

Create your Smart List with the filters:

• Deal Property -> Product Property -> Quantity is greater than or equal to 2

AND

• Deal Property -> Product Property -> Name is equal to [Product Name] 

If you have Lifecycle Stages setup and have them defined, you could also include AND Contact property -> Lifecycle Stage -> is any of Customer.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.