Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

JPv1

Single form/workflow system, anyone?

SOLVE

Hi all,

I previously worked with Eloqua where we had a single form system. Take webinars for example - rather than have 1 unique registration form created per event, we had one global form. We gave each landing page form a unique value (i.e. webinar name) which meant we could report on all the different webinar registrations within one form, or workflow. 

Has anyone implemented anything similar using Hubspot? I'd love to hear about it!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

That is not possible with the webinar integrations with Hubspot as far as I know.  What you would need to consider doing is building the form outside of Hubspot and just re-post to a single Hubspot form.  I found the same thing trying to replicate a Salesforce campaign program I had built awhile back in Eloqua where I could store Salesforce campaign values via submissions and match things up whereas the Hubspot workflows do not work with the raw Salesforce Campaign IDs in the same way for advanced synchronization.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

That is not possible with the webinar integrations with Hubspot as far as I know.  What you would need to consider doing is building the form outside of Hubspot and just re-post to a single Hubspot form.  I found the same thing trying to replicate a Salesforce campaign program I had built awhile back in Eloqua where I could store Salesforce campaign values via submissions and match things up whereas the Hubspot workflows do not work with the raw Salesforce Campaign IDs in the same way for advanced synchronization.