Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

GFER

Simple Branch - Trigger multiple actions

SOLVE

Hi! I'm setting up a workflow to let a team know when a deal is won/lost and I realized my workflow is only working if the selected product is only one. If I have two or more , it doesn't go to any option and it finishes the workflow. 

I'm using this article to make my workflow. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/use-if-then-branches-in-workflows

Based on the examples that post is showing what I need to know if for instance here: 

GFER_0-1626188112290.png

only one branch is going to execute even if more than one option met the criteria. 

Thanks for reading this. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GFER,

Yes, HubSpot will read these branches from left to right and execute the first one that is found correct/true. Unless you jump to another action or enable re-enrollment, an object (contact, deal etc.) can only experience one branch.

Feel free to share more details about your deal-based workflow, even a screenshot. Happy to help!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GFER,

Feel free to share more details about the workflow you're trying to create – completely disregarding any HubSpot functionalities. What would you like to achieve?

If you want to explore this on your own and consider your original question on the branches answered, you can help others find this information by accepting my first post as a solution, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GFER,

Yes, HubSpot will read these branches from left to right and execute the first one that is found correct/true. Unless you jump to another action or enable re-enrollment, an object (contact, deal etc.) can only experience one branch.

Feel free to share more details about your deal-based workflow, even a screenshot. Happy to help!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

GFER

SOLVE

Hi Karsten!

Thank you for your reply! I wanted to know that, if it could go to more than one branch. But the thing is, what my workflow is doing right now when it applies for more than one option nothing executes. Not even one option. 

I checked and you can't re-enroll the same workflow. Hopefully I'll find a way  to do what I want it to do. Thank you!

0 Upvotes