Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

GHunt5
Participant

Set score to 0

SOLVE

Is it possible to remove all accumulated score if no action is taken after a certain period of time.

i.e.

set score to 0 if no url containing X is view in more than 90 days?

Also, is it possible to have points removed only until the score reaches 0 so that the total does not go into the negative?

2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Set score to 0

SOLVE

Hi @GHunt5,

This is not possible but has been requested by other users already: Resetting lead scores

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Have a nice weekend!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

Set score to 0

SOLVE

Stumbled upon this thread as I was learning more about Hubspot's native lead scoring capabilities. 

There are good reasons to reset lead scores A. for certain leads (e.g. when a deal is lost) or B. for all leads after some time has passed from the engagement that increased the score in the first place.

Some 3rd party apps in the Apps Marketplace that do lead scoring may offer automatic resetting of scores.

Outfunnel for one offers lead scoring for Hubspot allows expiring scores after a certain period (see screenshot below). 

Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 13.48.57.png 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

Set score to 0

SOLVE

Stumbled upon this thread as I was learning more about Hubspot's native lead scoring capabilities. 

There are good reasons to reset lead scores A. for certain leads (e.g. when a deal is lost) or B. for all leads after some time has passed from the engagement that increased the score in the first place.

Some 3rd party apps in the Apps Marketplace that do lead scoring may offer automatic resetting of scores.

Outfunnel for one offers lead scoring for Hubspot allows expiring scores after a certain period (see screenshot below). 

Screenshot 2022-08-30 at 13.48.57.png 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Set score to 0

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing this with us, @andrus!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Set score to 0

SOLVE

Hi @GHunt5,

This is not possible but has been requested by other users already: Resetting lead scores

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Have a nice weekend!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

GHunt5
Participant

Set score to 0

SOLVE

Could we use a nested "AND" rule to reset the score

i.e.  has at least one page view of url that contains X at least 1 time

AND

has at least one page view of URL that contains X less than 90 days ago

Would that reset the score or remove the + score attribution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Set score to 0

SOLVE

Hi @GHunt5,

You can put a timer on scoring criteria, yes, so that they would reset after a period of inactivity, if that's your goal. However, you would have to do this for each criterion. Otherwise, you would not know how much to subtract exactly to reset a contact to 0.

Another approach would simply be to substract more than needed. A contact might then have a negative score but would be easily identifiable.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
GHunt5
Participant

Set score to 0

SOLVE

Thank you for the reply.  It helped out tremendously.  

0 Upvotes