Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

EOhayon
Membro

Send Email to All Contacts

resolver

I have 450 contacts in my database but Hubspot will only let me send an email to about half. Is there a setting I need to put in the contacts to be able to send that ALL my email, newsletter? Thanks

2 Solução aceitas
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @EOhayon,

There are multiple potential reasons here. Could you confirm the following?

Are you using the marketing contacts functionality? If yes, are all recipients marked as marketing contacts? (HubSpot will not send emails to non-marketing contacts.)

Are you suppressing unengaged contacts in the Recipients tab of the email? If yes, you could uncheck the box. Otherwise HubSpot will exclude these contacts.

Are you using an exclusion / suppression list in the Recipients tab of the email? (Do not send to dropdown)

Do you have the GDPR settings enabled? If yes, you might have restricted email sends to contacts who have a legal basis for communication only. In that case, you would have to update your contact subscriptions.

Have some of the contacts previously bounced? You can check by filtering your recipient list by "Email hard bounce reason is known".

Did you already hit your monthly email send limit? (5X marketing contact tier)

Have some of the contacts previously unsubscribed? You can check by filtering your recipient list by "Unsubscribed from all email is equal to True"

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

Daniel_Bleich
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

There are several reasons:

• Your email deliverability is not good so Hubspot is making sure you don't spam
  • Half your contacts are opted out
  • You have sent your monthly quota of emails

Regards,

Daniel 

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
Daniel_Bleich
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

There are several reasons:

• Your email deliverability is not good so Hubspot is making sure you don't spam
  • Half your contacts are opted out
  • You have sent your monthly quota of emails

Regards,

Daniel 

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @EOhayon,

There are multiple potential reasons here. Could you confirm the following?

Are you using the marketing contacts functionality? If yes, are all recipients marked as marketing contacts? (HubSpot will not send emails to non-marketing contacts.)

Are you suppressing unengaged contacts in the Recipients tab of the email? If yes, you could uncheck the box. Otherwise HubSpot will exclude these contacts.

Are you using an exclusion / suppression list in the Recipients tab of the email? (Do not send to dropdown)

Do you have the GDPR settings enabled? If yes, you might have restricted email sends to contacts who have a legal basis for communication only. In that case, you would have to update your contact subscriptions.

Have some of the contacts previously bounced? You can check by filtering your recipient list by "Email hard bounce reason is known".

Did you already hit your monthly email send limit? (5X marketing contact tier)

Have some of the contacts previously unsubscribed? You can check by filtering your recipient list by "Unsubscribed from all email is equal to True"

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.