Selecting Contacts in List does not add recipients to Email Campaign

kgrowney

I've created a list from an import. It displays (54) contacts in the list, but when I add this list to my email marketing campaign, the recipients total is 0. You can see the attached screenshot. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pn051rsdrixg5hv/email_hubspot.png?dl=0

My other lists work, just not this one I've recently added.

Thanks,

Kevin 

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @kgrowney 

Behind that dropdown list, do you have 'don't send to disengaged contacts' ticked? If so, this could be reducing your recipients count - and if so, unchecking it would send the email to all 54 contact. 

Not 100% sure, but could be the explanation. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
aulicki
Participant | Elite Partner

Hi Kevin,

I'd check a couple things on this one:

(1) Is the box checked that says "Don't send to unengaged contacts"? 

(2) Can these contacts be found on an opt out list anywhere? It's unlikely that all 54 unsubscribed but I would double check that.

Aubreigh

Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

Also I would go into a few of the contacts to see if they are listed as " Bounced Globaly"

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
CLG

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue and have checked that:

(1) Is the box checked that says "Don't send to unengaged contacts"? - Not checked

(2) Can these contacts be found on an opt out list anywhere? - No, and no opt out list was selected for this EDM as well

Also I would go into a few of the contacts to see if they are listed as " Bounced Globaly" - No

How do I solve this problem so the EDM can go out?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

Hi,

Another thing to check is the type of "subscritpion type" you selected for this email, sometimes there are several subscription types and if they are in a different one as the email, they will not get the email.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
NicoleSengers
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

HI

This is likely related to subscription types. If this email is tagged to one subscription type, ensure the people in the list you have uploaded are opted into that subscription type. Look into the subscription types of these users and whether it matches your email.

Kind regards

Nicole

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
Head of Consulting and Training

Nicole@spitfireinbound.com