Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

larry_bird

Segment contacts by link clicked

SOLVE

Hey!

I'm currently working on a nurturing sequence where I have one email, followed by my sequence splitting into 4 branches. I want to segment contacts based on the first link they clicked in the first e-mail, then send them into the appropriate branch. Is that possible to do in Hubspot workflows?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @larry_bird,

It's not possible to check which link was clicked first in an email. Keeping that in mind, you can branch on Filter type > Marketing emails.

When you select this filter type, HubSpot lets you specify a link click, see the dropdown in the right sidebar:

karstenkoehler_0-1656531312847.png

For each branch, set up this filter and pick the correct link from the dropdown.

HubSpot will check these branches from left to right. If a contact clicked multiple links, they will go down the first branch that holds true.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @larry_bird,

It's not possible to check which link was clicked first in an email. Keeping that in mind, you can branch on Filter type > Marketing emails.

When you select this filter type, HubSpot lets you specify a link click, see the dropdown in the right sidebar:

karstenkoehler_0-1656531312847.png

For each branch, set up this filter and pick the correct link from the dropdown.

HubSpot will check these branches from left to right. If a contact clicked multiple links, they will go down the first branch that holds true.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

larry_bird

SOLVE

Thank you Karsten, I will try this!

0 Upvotes