Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

ZChurney3
Contributor

Scoring Properties Clean Data Best Practices

Hello all! I wanted to ask a question regarding lead scoring best practices. In cases where attending webinars (using outside tool integrations like GoToWebinar) adds points to a contact's HubSpot score, is there a best practice for setting things up beforehand so that you don't need to add every new Webinar as a new criteria for scoring? From a data management perspective, how can we make this as clean as possible? Scrolling through existing scoring and seeing dozens and dozens of ''AND {Webinar URL / Title}'' seems extremely inefficient. Thank you in advance for the guidance and recommendations!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JSC
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hello @ZChurney3 

There is no perfect way to do that unfortunately 😉

But as regards to scoring, I would build a data scheme in two steps

- one contact property "was present on a webinar" (yes/no), that can be used for scoring (with benefits in term of maintenance and understandability)

- when creating a new webinar (with forms or emails associated to it) use a workflow (or completing an existing one) that would update this property for every contact that registered and/or was present at this webinar

Hope that helps !

Jean-Sébastien Catier

Fondateur

Expert CRM | Partenaire Diamond

Prendre rendez-vous

09 71 07 08 00
js@officers.fr
www.officers.fr
Paris, France
linkedin
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ZChurney3 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @Olivia_Bagnall @JSC @johnelmer do you have any thoughts for @ZChurney3 on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes