Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

JulianQ

Score a contact if connected on LinkedIn

Hi all,

Do you know if a feature on Hubspot (or on another tool) that can detect a link between a contact on HS and a connection on LinkedIn exist?

We would like to add a score to contacts on Hubspot that are a connected to one of our accounts on LinkedIn.

Thank you 

2 Replies 2
GuyTaylor
Guide

Hi @JulianQ, a good question.

I am not aware of any fully automated solution but with a bit of work this would be possible.

Option 1:
-Download your LinkedIn connections. This will be delivered as a CSV file.
-Modify the CSV to have three columns: first name, last name, connected
-Within the connected column put the word YES for every contact
-Create a HubSpot custom property named connected
-Import your CSV file into HubSpot
-Confirm the mapping of CSV properties to HubSpot properties are correct.
-Complete the import.
-All your LinkedIn connections are now within HubSpot and can be scored/ filtered based on LinkedIn connection status
*If you need to track if a contact is connected to more than one person then instead of 'Yes' input each name of the persons connected.

Option 2:
-Use a product like linkedhub.io
-Visit each LinkedIn profile to whom you are connected and click the 'Sync' button. This may take a bit of effort if you have a large number of connections.

Full disclosure I am the product manager for LinkedHub. 

Gratefully,
Guy Taylor | linkedhub.io

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JulianQ 

Thank you for reaching out.

It looks like you may be using HubSpot in French. I'd like to let you know we have a French Community. Simply click on the language selector in the top left-hand corner and then change your language to French in your settings, don't forget to click Save. You'll then access the French Community. 

For your question, I want to tag some of our experts on this - @NicoleSengers @AdamLPW @danmoyle do you have any suggestions for @JulianQ on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes