Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

RPramana
メンバー

SMS Alert to salesperson when a Contact Us form is filled

解決

Our Contact Us form has the following required fields: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone, City, State and Zip Code.

We have about 50 salespersons throughout the USA.  So, when a prospect filled up a contact us form, we like to alert our sales rep via SMS (using 3rd party provider such as Sakari Texting, etc.).  We are thinking to use the matching criteria is based on zip code.

Can it be done?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @RPramana,

You don't even necessarily need a third party solution for this. HubSpot workflows (available in Professional and Enterprise subscriptions) have an action "Send internal SMS", see below. To access this action, click on the + sign anywhere in the workflow and find "Send internal SMS" in the right sidebar.

karstenkoehler_1-1626926080143.png

This is what a workflow could look like. A few notes:

- Make sure to select re-enrollment for contacts.

- You would create an if/then branch for each person to be notified.

karstenkoehler_0-1626926016804.png

The setup would unfortunately be a bit laborious. Each sales rep would have to get their own workflow branch. Let me know if you get stuck anywhere with this.

It doesn't sound like you have contact assignment set up yet, you could potentially include that here as well:

karstenkoehler_2-1626926391028.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
JDundas
メンバー

解決

Hi, @RPramana.

Jeff with Aloware here! Have you considered using a contact center solution that integrations with HubSpot to address your use case you laid out in your thread post? Aloware is a great piece of software that has a two way sync with HS and allows you to do basic business SMS, bulk SMS and SMS sequences which will help you with your use case and it can also be used for business calling. Please get back to me if you would like to know more or want to setup a meeting so I can demo our software.

Best Regards,
Jeff

webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @RPramana ,

I can see that you are on an enterprise license so you don't have to go for any third party app.  This is possible through contact based workflows with the trigger, Form Submission.  

webdew_0-1626939234941.png

@karstenkoehler  has created a beautiful workflow that should work for you.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @RPramana,

You don't even necessarily need a third party solution for this. HubSpot workflows (available in Professional and Enterprise subscriptions) have an action "Send internal SMS", see below. To access this action, click on the + sign anywhere in the workflow and find "Send internal SMS" in the right sidebar.

karstenkoehler_1-1626926080143.png

This is what a workflow could look like. A few notes:

- Make sure to select re-enrollment for contacts.

- You would create an if/then branch for each person to be notified.

karstenkoehler_0-1626926016804.png

The setup would unfortunately be a bit laborious. Each sales rep would have to get their own workflow branch. Let me know if you get stuck anywhere with this.

It doesn't sound like you have contact assignment set up yet, you could potentially include that here as well:

karstenkoehler_2-1626926391028.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.