Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

woody
投稿者

Run each part of the workflow in order depending on the priority of the trigger

解決

I am building a workflow system to send SMS sequences containing article links on the website to educate and persuade customers. These sequences will be sent according to customers' worries. For example, customers have the fear of pain will be sent a separate sequence. If they are worried about the quality of treatment, they will be sent another separate chain. If customers have many worries, they will be sent many sequences corresponding to those worries.

There are 7 different worries, I temporarily number them from 1 to 7, of which 1 is the highest priority, 7 is the lowest priority.

Each worry has a separate SMS sequence of about 5 SMS, delaying between each SMS is 2 days.

If customer has only one worry, it is simple, just send the corresponding sequence correctly.

But if he have a lot of worries, I want the sequences to be sent one by one. For example, if the customer has worries about 1 + 3, then it sends the sequence of 1, then 2 days later after the sequence of 1 is finished, it sends the sequence of 3 (the higher priority is sent first). If the customer has worries about 2 + 4 + 7, it will send  the sequence of 2, then 2 days later after the sequence of 2 is finished, send the sequence of 4, then 2 days later after the sequence of 4 is finished, send the sequence of 7.

P_20190814_120531_vHDR_Auto.jpg

I tried to use Yes No Branch but the number of Branches will be up to several hundred, can't be set.

And if I use the combination of worries in trigger, there will be many combinations of 2 worries, 3 worries, 4 worries ... the number of combinations is too large.

Is there a simpler solution to do this?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
woody
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hi @himanshurauthan 
You said about "create 7 short workflows" and then I was thinking of the solution in that direction.

I found that Hubspot has a beta feature of branches reconnection which can perfectly solve my problem:
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/IF-branches-reconnection/idc-p/284755/highlight/true#...

Bad thing is this feature is still beta, and worse thing is it's currently only available in deal, ticket, company, and quote-based workflows, but NOT in contact-based workflows.

But your idea about ""create 7 short workflows" makes me think of an existing feature of Hubspot "enroll into another workflow" 

I just need to use 1 multiple checkboxes property with 7 options.

Workflow 1:
Trigger: Worry property is known
then a YES/NO branch of <Worry property = Worry 1>
If YES --> send the SMS sequence 1 (SMS1 --> delay 2 days --> SMS2 --> delay 2 days --> ... Last SMS) --> Delay 2 days --> Enroll into Workflow 2.
if No --> Enroll into Workflow 2.

Workflow 2:
Trigger: (don't set trigger, let it be empty) 
then a YES/NO branch of <Worry property = Worry 2>
If YES --> send the SMS sequence 2 (SMS1 --> delay 2 days --> SMS2 --> delay 2 days --> ... Last SMS) --> Delay 2 days --> Enroll into Workflow 3.
if No --> Enroll into Workflow 3.

Workflow 3 to workflow 7: similar to Workflow 2, but at the end of workflow 7 not enroll into another workflow.

I realized that using "enroll into another workflow" feature can help greatly reduce the number of YES/NO branches need to use.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

10件の返信
himanshurauthan
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決

Hello @woody 

Can you please tell how you are storing and managing the customer worries? I think then I can think of a solution.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
0 いいね!
woody
投稿者

解決

Hi @himanshurauthan 
Customer's worries is a multiple checkboxes property.

0 いいね!
himanshurauthan
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決

Hello @woody 

As you mentioned previously that there are only 7 worries and if it's going to be fixed number then can you create a seperate field ( single-line text ) for each worries. I think that could help us in breaking down the workflows into small modules with no confusions.

Thankyou

0 いいね!
woody
投稿者

解決

Hi @himanshurauthan 

Actually, in terms of workflow triggers, there is no difference between 7 separate properties and 1 multiple checkboxes property with 7 options.

0 いいね!
himanshurauthan
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決

Hello @woody 

On having 7 different fields for worries with having only one possible value, we can esily fix our workflow possibilities check/scope. With multiple checkboxes it would be difficult to have a check for other worries ( can lead to several combinations )

Thanks

0 いいね!
woody
投稿者

解決

Hi @himanshurauthan 

OK, with 7 different properties, I will try setting the workflow:

Worry 1 is known --> trigger SMS sequence 1 --> At the end of sequence 1 I will put a YES NO branch (Worry 2 is known) 
If YES --> trigger SMS sequence 2 and at the end put a YES NO branch (Worry 3 is known)
If NO --> put a YES NO brach (Worry 3 is known) 
But if I continue to worry 7, the workflow will still have too many branches

0 いいね!
himanshurauthan
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決

Hello @woody 

Yes I agree with you on this but as you had mentioned that you need a delay of min 2 days in sending SMS sequences if a user has filled out more than 1 worries, then I think in this case you can easily manage the delay. I would advice you to break out the modules into short workflows and then use them in a master workflow. Like you can create 7 short workflows for sending out email sequence if a worry X is known

Thanks

0 いいね!
woody
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hi @himanshurauthan 
You said about "create 7 short workflows" and then I was thinking of the solution in that direction.

I found that Hubspot has a beta feature of branches reconnection which can perfectly solve my problem:
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/IF-branches-reconnection/idc-p/284755/highlight/true#...

Bad thing is this feature is still beta, and worse thing is it's currently only available in deal, ticket, company, and quote-based workflows, but NOT in contact-based workflows.

But your idea about ""create 7 short workflows" makes me think of an existing feature of Hubspot "enroll into another workflow" 

I just need to use 1 multiple checkboxes property with 7 options.

Workflow 1:
Trigger: Worry property is known
then a YES/NO branch of <Worry property = Worry 1>
If YES --> send the SMS sequence 1 (SMS1 --> delay 2 days --> SMS2 --> delay 2 days --> ... Last SMS) --> Delay 2 days --> Enroll into Workflow 2.
if No --> Enroll into Workflow 2.

Workflow 2:
Trigger: (don't set trigger, let it be empty) 
then a YES/NO branch of <Worry property = Worry 2>
If YES --> send the SMS sequence 2 (SMS1 --> delay 2 days --> SMS2 --> delay 2 days --> ... Last SMS) --> Delay 2 days --> Enroll into Workflow 3.
if No --> Enroll into Workflow 3.

Workflow 3 to workflow 7: similar to Workflow 2, but at the end of workflow 7 not enroll into another workflow.

I realized that using "enroll into another workflow" feature can help greatly reduce the number of YES/NO branches need to use.

himanshurauthan
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner
ソートリーダー | Elite Partner

解決
Hello @woody

Good to know that you found a solution. In case you need any help in creating workflows please let me know.

Thanks
0 いいね!
chrisbrisson
参加者

解決

Hi @woody - you can build the SMS texts with Salesmsg and use the IF/THEN branch to trigger the texts based on conditions you wish.

You can take a loo here:

https://help.salesmessage.com/en/articles/3165493-workflows-how-to-send-texts-from-hubspot-workflows

0 いいね!