Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

StefanieSmith
Teilnehmer/-in

Restore previous workflow

lösung

Help! A co-worker went in and changed workflows which is causing major problems for me and each of our segments. I am at a loss as to how to restore the original workflows that I designed, tested, and had approved with our board of directors. I have a support ticket in with Hubspot right now. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
lgil
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi Everyone!

I have found this idea where a customer is asking for a workflow undo option. It has already some votes so I invite you guys to upvote it too!

Remember: The more upvotes an idea post has, the better the likelihood of getting it implemented 🙂

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten
EOjei
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Definitely needed. i mistakenly deleted an action and all other actions under it. would be very useful to be able to revert to a previous version. I can see the other versions so would think i can also revert to it!

0 Upvotes
mariakorr
Mitglied

lösung

Hello @StefanieSmith

I'm a product manager at Rewind. We're currently building a backup and restore solution that will allow you to undo the broken workflows. I's love to have a chat with you to understand your HubSpot restore needs. Here's my email, please feel free to reach out to me: maria.korolenko[at]rewind.io

Here's more information on backup for HubSpot: https://rewind.com/products/backups/hubspot/

lgil
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi Everyone!

I have found this idea where a customer is asking for a workflow undo option. It has already some votes so I invite you guys to upvote it too!

Remember: The more upvotes an idea post has, the better the likelihood of getting it implemented 🙂

efellefred
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

jesus, the more i use hubspot the more functioanlity i find that's missing, for YEARS, and lingering on 'suggestions with votes'...how do you have a revision history but no way to unwind it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @StefanieSmith,

Working with Support on this issue will be the best way to get a response specific to your portal. Reverting workflows back is not currently a functionality of the tool, however there is an Idea in our Ideas forum requesting this functionality. 

I would recommend giving it an upvote if you haven't already to improve the likelihood of this feature being implemented in the future 🙂 

Thanks,
Jenny

StefanieSmith
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks, Jenny!

I am working directly with Hubspot, just hoping this is something that can be added as a Hubspot feature because there is not currently a way to give "read only" access to workflows. If "read only" had been an option, I may not be in this predicament with a careless colleague. Hubspot has been helpful, they just do not have the capacity to restore workflows at this time.

0 Upvotes