Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

rachelbjordan
Participant

Report on phone numbers gathered?

Résolue

I'm optimizing our forms to gather more phone numbers from our leads. So I want to be able to report on how the changes made are paying off.

There doesn't seem to be a way to create a list of people based on the date their phone number changed. 

Anyone know a way to do this?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @rachelbjordan,

You could use the list performance feature to keep track. To do this, create an active list, filter for contacts with 'Phone number is known' OR 'Mobile phone number is known', wait for the list to populate and then click 'Actions' on the upper right and select 'View list performance':

list-size-over-time.png

(You'd have to keep in mind that correlation does not imply causation – there could be other changes in your marketing that might have caused an increase in the number of contacts providing their phone numbers. There is no attribution possible with this solution.)

Here's the knowledge base article on analyzing your list performance: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/analyze-your-list-performance

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
karstenkoehler

Résolue

Hi @rachelbjordan,

Since this is an '... over time' report of when people joined the list, starting with the day of the list creation, it might not show data on day 1. I've tested this with existing lists that had time to populate – please report back if you're still seeing this next week!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Votes
rachelbjordan
Participant

Résolue

Well, this is interesting... 

Either HubSpot list performance is very delayed, or something about my list is causing this to remain blank.

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 2.25.20 PM.png

0 Votes
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @rachelbjordan,

You could use the list performance feature to keep track. To do this, create an active list, filter for contacts with 'Phone number is known' OR 'Mobile phone number is known', wait for the list to populate and then click 'Actions' on the upper right and select 'View list performance':

list-size-over-time.png

(You'd have to keep in mind that correlation does not imply causation – there could be other changes in your marketing that might have caused an increase in the number of contacts providing their phone numbers. There is no attribution possible with this solution.)

Here's the knowledge base article on analyzing your list performance: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/analyze-your-list-performance

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler