Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

MegMadel
Participant

Reorder Contact Properties

SOLVE

Hi,

We recently sent out a postcard mailing. I have a list of street addresses I need to update. The process would go much faster if the contact properties for street address, city, state, postal code could be in that very order. All properties are alphabetized and mixed among all of the other contact properties and I do not see how to reorder them.

Thanks,

Meghan

1 Accepted solution
ndwilliams3
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

If you already have the contacts in Hubspot. You can use the import option to quicky update those contacts. Hubspot will match the contact based on the email and update the address info.

The about section on the left is customizable. You can add contact properties and adjust the order by going to View all properties on any contact. When you hover over a property, you will see an add to about section button. Once set, those properties will be in the about sections for any contact you view.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
ndwilliams3
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

If you already have the contacts in Hubspot. You can use the import option to quicky update those contacts. Hubspot will match the contact based on the email and update the address info.

The about section on the left is customizable. You can add contact properties and adjust the order by going to View all properties on any contact. When you hover over a property, you will see an add to about section button. Once set, those properties will be in the about sections for any contact you view.