Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

MariannaC
Participant

Reoccurring Task Reminder Workflow

SOLVE

Hello! I am trying to figure out how / if I can setup a Workflow to trigger ongoing monthly or quarterly task reminders to their respective contact owners for our "Tier 1" and "Tier 2" contacts. The goal is for our team to get a regular outreach reminder for these contacts, as soon as the property is known. I've setup the example workflow (I believe I would need two separate ones to cover each each schedule), but I can't figure out how to make the tasks reoccuring. Do I need to Operations Hub Professional to use the "Schedule" workflow option, or is there another way?

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 12.37.28 PM.png

I also tried adding another trigger for "last contacted is more than 30 days ago," but it's not a condition that can be used for re-enrollment??

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MariannaC,

Correct – recurring tasks cannot be created in workflows, this option does not exist (yet). To create tasks on a recurring basis using workflows, Operations Hub Professional would be needed for scheduled / recurring workflows.

If you want to go the last contacted route, you could bypass the enrollment limitation via a list. Create a list of contacts where Last contacted is more than 30 days ago and use membership in the list as a re-enrollment trigger. The only issue with this is that any communication outside of what you're trying to achieve would also update the date.

(If upgrading to Operations Hub Professional is an option, let me know. I'll happily share some best practices and quick wins when getting started with Operations Hub Professional.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MariannaC,

Correct – recurring tasks cannot be created in workflows, this option does not exist (yet). To create tasks on a recurring basis using workflows, Operations Hub Professional would be needed for scheduled / recurring workflows.

If you want to go the last contacted route, you could bypass the enrollment limitation via a list. Create a list of contacts where Last contacted is more than 30 days ago and use membership in the list as a re-enrollment trigger. The only issue with this is that any communication outside of what you're trying to achieve would also update the date.

(If upgrading to Operations Hub Professional is an option, let me know. I'll happily share some best practices and quick wins when getting started with Operations Hub Professional.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.