Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

KKranz

Removing a group of contacts from a workflow

SOLVE

My client has 600+ contacts in the middle stages of a workflow. They no longer want these contacts to receive these emails and want the workflow off.

• I turn the workflow off, HubSpot still allows the contacts to finish the sequence
  • To stop the contacts from continiuning through the sequence I edited the delay in emails to be 365 days. BUT this means a year from now those contacts in the "OFF" workflow will STILL get pushed through.
  • I can't delete the workflow because the data is essential
  • I can't change the goal criteria because they strip the data from all the contacts that already completed the workflow
  • AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO MANUALLY REMOVE 600+ CONTACTS 😩 

Is there a way to remove these 600 contacts from this workflow as a batch? Please say there is. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KKranz,

An easy option to bulk-unenroll contacts from a workflow would be via Settings tab in the workflow editor. Click Unenrollment and suppression in the left sidebar and add the list containing those 600+ contacts in the dropdown highlighted below:

karstenkoehler_0-1645716782330.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KKranz,

An easy option to bulk-unenroll contacts from a workflow would be via Settings tab in the workflow editor. Click Unenrollment and suppression in the left sidebar and add the list containing those 600+ contacts in the dropdown highlighted below:

karstenkoehler_0-1645716782330.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ihartcontent

SOLVE

I'd be curious to know if the OP tried this solution and had it work. I'm in the same boat right now, and I created the suppression list, but the contacts are still showing as pending the next step in the workflow (workflow step is currently on a 3 day delay) I'm hoping they come off ASAP.

The fact that we can't effectively bulk unenroll or even add a workflow step to remove contacts using an if/then branch is a seriously big miss. 

0 Upvotes