Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

arandazzo
Teilnehmer/-in

Remove contact from an active workflow, without meeting criteria

lösung

Is there a way to remove a contact from an active workflow with some sort of manual override option? The contact hasn't met any specific criteria, I just no longer need them to receive the emails in my workflow. Would I have to find the specific location they might be in the workflow and then do a "not [contact name]" input? I was hoping there might be an easier way. I am already halfway through the workflow, so I'm not sure removing them from the original workflow list would do anything. Help!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @arandazzo,

You can unenroll contacts from the workflow history (use the search bar in the history tab and hover mouse to see an "unenroll" button) or from the contact record (find "Manage workflow memberships" in the sidebar).

The steps are explained in detail here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/manually-unenroll-objects-from-workflows

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @arandazzo,

You can unenroll contacts from the workflow history (use the search bar in the history tab and hover mouse to see an "unenroll" button) or from the contact record (find "Manage workflow memberships" in the sidebar).

The steps are explained in detail here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/manually-unenroll-objects-from-workflows

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.