Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

mmartelli0803
Participante

Relational & Lookup Tables

We have several lookup tables in Salesforce CRM that we want to replicate in Hubspot CRM. We have a lot of territories, managers, field sales, and inside sales call centers. We need to be able to run quick lookups when a form is submitted and be able to post several values to the contact record based on these tables. I did see in Workflows an option to integrate Google Sheets. Has anyone used this? I need some options. Our Marketing and Leadership would like to migrate to Hubspot but this is keeping us from pulling the trigger.

5 Respuestas 5
ScottHemmeter
Participante

Hi, I realize this question is old, but I wanted to inform you that we have a solution for you. We had this same challenge and decided to build a HubSpot app for it. It's called VLOOKUP for Workflow and it just launched on the Marketplace today. It allows you to reference a Google Sheet or upload your own CSV data and use that source as a lookup table in HubSpot. You can then use the result downstream in your workflow. It's simple, scalable, and affordable.

VLOOKUP WF Home.png

EParzek
Colaborador

We definitely need lookup tables in Hubspot - doing that kind of operation in a workflow is really not scaleable when you're beyond 10 values!!

ALEasterly
Colaborador

I'm interested in best practices for this as well.

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @mmartelli0803 

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @StefaniUAT @Aakar @MatthewShepherd @Drew_Cohen do you have any thoughts on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

FHillen
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond

What are the thoughts of the your experts?