Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Apinnt
Miembro

Reenter a previous contact into a workflow

resolver

If a lead comes back to the site and a day later fills out same form, they will not be reentered into the workflow. Which I understand why that is the case. 

But everytime a lead completes the same form, I want it to run a webhook everytime, despite already being in a workflow. Is the solution to just create another workflow with the webhook only?

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
Mike_Eastwood
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Gold

resolver

Hi @Apinnt 

Yes, you can set your Workflow to allow Contacts to re-enroll.

Here are the details:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/workflows/manage-your-contact-based-workflow-sett...

You'll want to test it to make sure it works.

Sometimes it's taken me a few attempts to set exactly the rules I wanted.

Have fun

Mike

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: ...everytime a lead completes the same form, I want it to run a webhook everytime, despite already being in a workflow. Is the solution to just create another workflow with the webhook only??

Short A: Yes.

Longer A:

If you need your workflow webhook to fire "everytime" a contact completes a specific form AND you need that workflow webhook to fire "despite already being in the workflow", you'll want to breakout your workflow webhook in its own workflow.

Workflow re-enrollment triggers work very differently than workflow enrollment triggers. In fact, workflow re-enrollment failures are the #1 workflow pain we see for new clients with legacy portals (pre-Nov-2018). These, combined with workflow webhooks (very diferent than webhooks sent through the Webhooks API), are arguably the most troublesome support issue for HubSpot Enterprise portals which use both.
- see Using webhooks in workflows

Since "objects cannot be enrolled in a workflow more than once at a time", re-enrollment cannot occurr while an object is still active in the workflow. (undesirable)

Since "re-enrollment triggers need to occur again in order for re-enrollment to happen", your contact will need to complete the form submission again. (desirable)

Since "objects cannot be enrolled in a workflow more than once at a time" AND since "re-enrollment triggers need to occur again in order for re-enrollment to happen", you'll need to make sure your webhook workflow fires all of its actions with minimal delay. This way, the webhook workflow can fire repeatedly even if the enrollment/re-enrollment criteria are triggered in short intervals -- e.g., a crazy visitor completes the same download request back-to-back within 2 minutes.
- see Add re-enrollment triggers to a workflow | How re-enrollment triggers work

Typically, "Webhook Re-Enroll Form" workflows need to look like this (and include the appropriate delays).
- see image

Webhook Re-Enroll Form WorkflowWebhook Re-Enroll Form Workflow

There are other workflow re-enrollment considerations (e.g., "Do Not DIsrupt"), but this should get you where you need to be for now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: ...everytime a lead completes the same form, I want it to run a webhook everytime, despite already being in a workflow. Is the solution to just create another workflow with the webhook only??

Short A: Yes.

Longer A:

If you need your workflow webhook to fire "everytime" a contact completes a specific form AND you need that workflow webhook to fire "despite already being in the workflow", you'll want to breakout your workflow webhook in its own workflow.

Workflow re-enrollment triggers work very differently than workflow enrollment triggers. In fact, workflow re-enrollment failures are the #1 workflow pain we see for new clients with legacy portals (pre-Nov-2018). These, combined with workflow webhooks (very diferent than webhooks sent through the Webhooks API), are arguably the most troublesome support issue for HubSpot Enterprise portals which use both.
- see Using webhooks in workflows

Since "objects cannot be enrolled in a workflow more than once at a time", re-enrollment cannot occurr while an object is still active in the workflow. (undesirable)

Since "re-enrollment triggers need to occur again in order for re-enrollment to happen", your contact will need to complete the form submission again. (desirable)

Since "objects cannot be enrolled in a workflow more than once at a time" AND since "re-enrollment triggers need to occur again in order for re-enrollment to happen", you'll need to make sure your webhook workflow fires all of its actions with minimal delay. This way, the webhook workflow can fire repeatedly even if the enrollment/re-enrollment criteria are triggered in short intervals -- e.g., a crazy visitor completes the same download request back-to-back within 2 minutes.
- see Add re-enrollment triggers to a workflow | How re-enrollment triggers work

Typically, "Webhook Re-Enroll Form" workflows need to look like this (and include the appropriate delays).
- see image

Webhook Re-Enroll Form WorkflowWebhook Re-Enroll Form Workflow

There are other workflow re-enrollment considerations (e.g., "Do Not DIsrupt"), but this should get you where you need to be for now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
Mike_Eastwood
Solución

resolver

Hi @Apinnt 

Yes, you can set your Workflow to allow Contacts to re-enroll.

Here are the details:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/workflows/manage-your-contact-based-workflow-sett...

You'll want to test it to make sure it works.

Sometimes it's taken me a few attempts to set exactly the rules I wanted.

Have fun

Mike

0 Me gusta