Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

JHalliday
メンバー

Reconversions / new leads

解決

Hi there,

I was wondering how you guys are solving this:

Say that 6 months ago john@smith.com entered our HubSpot CRM converting from one of our LinkedIn Ads. He is then registered as a new contact/lead. Our sales person reaches out to john@smith.com but he is not really interested right now or ready to buy.

Time goes by and john@smith.com sees one of our other ads on Facebook and he converts again. 

But since john@smith.com is already in our CRM, he is not registered as a new lead eventhough he is now really interested a ready to buy. 

How are you getting around this? How is "marketing" getting attributed with a new lead given the fact that john@smith.com is converting from a new ad campaign?

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Daniel_Bleich
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi,

This depends on your CRM integration.

We use SFDC for sales, so a lead that goes to a sales rep goes to SFDC via a specific campaign (linkedIn, app note etc.,)

If this lead gets synced again to sales then that specific campaign gets attriputed to that lead in addition to the first one and the sales rep gets notified for each campaign attribution.

This way a lead can go to sales and after a while the sales rep will get another notification for him telling him that this lead is interested again.

If you are using just Hubspot than this procedure can probably done via custom properties or objects.

Hope this helps

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

NFurness
解決策
参加者 | Platinum Partner
参加者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi JHaliday,

There are several ways to solve this problem. The easiest is by using lead scoring + workflows.

Hubspot lead scoring is designed to help sales and marketing teams work better together.

Lead scoring is the process of assigning values, often in the form of numerical "points," to each lead you generate for the business.

You can score your leads based on multiple attributes, including the professional information they've submitted to you and how they've engaged with your ads website and brand across the internet.

This process helps sales and marketing teams prioritize leads, respond to them appropriately, and increase the rate at which those leads become customers.

Read the article on Hubspot which goes into a little more detail on lead scoring.
https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/lead-scoring-instructions

Once you have agreed a scoring model set up an automated workflow.

When "Lead score" is above "insert score" change contact property "Customer lifecycle" to "Sales Qualified Lead."

Then add a step - "internal email" to alert your Sales team to any existing contacts that are now sales qualified, so that they can reach out again.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Natalie Furness
@Natalie_furn on Twitter
Niam Marketing

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
jphilbrook
投稿者 | Solutions Partner
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi JHalliday,

It depends a little on how you have the ad campaigns set up. I set triggers to alert the appropriate rep or marketing person if someone takes an action that causes them to fill out a form. I also am a huge advocate of lead scoring to make sure the right prospects get to sales at the right time. 

The attribution to the campaign is a little different. I do like HubSpot campaign reporting. Go to Marketing - Campaigns - and make sure your ad assets are in the appropriate campaign. The awesome part about this tool is it keeps track of everything and provides a terrific chart. I love it because I can blogs, emails, social posts, ads, etc. It is a great way to show ROI on campaigns. 

Hope that helps!

NFurness
解決策
参加者 | Platinum Partner
参加者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi JHaliday,

There are several ways to solve this problem. The easiest is by using lead scoring + workflows.

Hubspot lead scoring is designed to help sales and marketing teams work better together.

Lead scoring is the process of assigning values, often in the form of numerical "points," to each lead you generate for the business.

You can score your leads based on multiple attributes, including the professional information they've submitted to you and how they've engaged with your ads website and brand across the internet.

This process helps sales and marketing teams prioritize leads, respond to them appropriately, and increase the rate at which those leads become customers.

Read the article on Hubspot which goes into a little more detail on lead scoring.
https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/lead-scoring-instructions

Once you have agreed a scoring model set up an automated workflow.

When "Lead score" is above "insert score" change contact property "Customer lifecycle" to "Sales Qualified Lead."

Then add a step - "internal email" to alert your Sales team to any existing contacts that are now sales qualified, so that they can reach out again.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Natalie Furness
@Natalie_furn on Twitter
Niam Marketing
Daniel_Bleich
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi,

This depends on your CRM integration.

We use SFDC for sales, so a lead that goes to a sales rep goes to SFDC via a specific campaign (linkedIn, app note etc.,)

If this lead gets synced again to sales then that specific campaign gets attriputed to that lead in addition to the first one and the sales rep gets notified for each campaign attribution.

This way a lead can go to sales and after a while the sales rep will get another notification for him telling him that this lead is interested again.

If you are using just Hubspot than this procedure can probably done via custom properties or objects.

Hope this helps

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution