Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

CRNuvias

Recommended 3rd party apps to counter Lead Scoring limitations

SOLVE

Hi All, 

As a B2B service led organisation. We use Hubspot to market primarily to existing customers. We use Hubspot Score to measure engagement activity rather than new business leads. Hubspot score cannot be edited via workflows and i'm looking for a way to reset the score on a monthly basis. 

My question is, does anyone know of an app that will enable us to not rely on the Hubspot Score property but create our own more customisable (and reset-able) lead scoring process?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRNuvias ,

You can checkout the HubSpot marketplace for various app integration. In your HubSpot acc, click on the 'Home' icon on the upper right corner and then click 'App Marketplace' check SS below:

webdew_0-1638455237958.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
PChalasani
Contributor

SOLVE

Hello @CRNuvias !  Indeed, manually setting up lead scores can be tedious. I see a lot of HubSpot users grapple with issues involving lead scores. Our AI app XaiPient was designed to address exactly these types of issues.

Full disclosure: my app XaiPient is on the App Marketplace, it uses advanced AI to scan your historical prospects' journeys and learns how much weight various types of touchpoints should get, in order to predict the chance of a closed won deal within (say) 90 days. It adapts to your data and dynamically evolves over time as it scans more data. 
The advantage? The AI liberates you from the work of setting up point-based rules, it's more accurate and easier to maintain as patterns and event-types change.

If you'd like to try it out, you can connect to it in the App Marketplace, it takes just a few seconds. Once you connect, our AI takes a day or two to pull your history data and train a model.
I am happy to help onboard you to it. 

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CRNuvias ,

You can checkout the HubSpot marketplace for various app integration. In your HubSpot acc, click on the 'Home' icon on the upper right corner and then click 'App Marketplace' check SS below:

webdew_0-1638455237958.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.