Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

EAM

Re-enrollment of activities

SOLVE

Hello.

We need a workflow that every time someone sends us an email with the subject "Automatic reply", the workflow sends me a notification; but it only works the first time because activities can't be re-enrolled.

I tried to do this by creating loops using smart lists and workflows, but this method does not differentiate between old and new emails. Because of this, if there is an old email that meets the requirement and I don't erase it, the workflow doesn't stop notifying me that there are new emails, even if it isn't like that.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Why not just use your email mailbox rules to accomplish this? When an email comes in with the subject containing "Automatic Reply" just forward the email to your inbox and then have a rule setup to file it away so you can be aware of them.  This should work in all email clients I am aware of (ie: Gmail, Outlook, iOS, Android, etc. etc.).

But why would you want to see all of this anyways? There are so many automatic replies they could bombard your mailbox and fill it up quick especially if you have a lot of these coming through. For instance, I just sent out an email to about 25k the other week with hundreds of out of offices that came from it and I can't think of a reason why I would want to bombard an individual email with out of office responses.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Why not just use your email mailbox rules to accomplish this? When an email comes in with the subject containing "Automatic Reply" just forward the email to your inbox and then have a rule setup to file it away so you can be aware of them.  This should work in all email clients I am aware of (ie: Gmail, Outlook, iOS, Android, etc. etc.).

But why would you want to see all of this anyways? There are so many automatic replies they could bombard your mailbox and fill it up quick especially if you have a lot of these coming through. For instance, I just sent out an email to about 25k the other week with hundreds of out of offices that came from it and I can't think of a reason why I would want to bombard an individual email with out of office responses.

EAM

SOLVE

Thank you. You've helped me a lot.

0 Upvotes