Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

DrewLacy
Membro

Re-enrolling for repeated ecommerce purchases

resolver

Hi all!

I have a simple workflow that sends an email after someone purchases a specific product. I'm looking to figure out how to have contact automatically re-enroll if they purchase again. They need this email every time they purchase the product. Thanks so much for your help!

DrewLacy_0-1620744312626.png

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @DrewLacy,

This can be achieved with a deal-based workflow instead of a contact-based workflow. (This is the first selection HubSpot asks you to make when creating a new workflow.)

Instead of re-enrolling contacts when a deal and product are found, matching your defined criteria, you would enroll each deal that gets to the "Processed" or "Shipped" stage and has at least one associated Product. You can then send an email to the associated contacts. No need for re-enrollment, assuming that each deal corresponds to one email. (If you still need re-enrollment, you could click Deal enrollment trigger and you'll find a tab Re-enrollment.)

You will find an option to send an email in a deal-based workflow, too:

karstenkoehler_0-1620746404337.png

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @DrewLacy,

This can be achieved with a deal-based workflow instead of a contact-based workflow. (This is the first selection HubSpot asks you to make when creating a new workflow.)

Instead of re-enrolling contacts when a deal and product are found, matching your defined criteria, you would enroll each deal that gets to the "Processed" or "Shipped" stage and has at least one associated Product. You can then send an email to the associated contacts. No need for re-enrollment, assuming that each deal corresponds to one email. (If you still need re-enrollment, you could click Deal enrollment trigger and you'll find a tab Re-enrollment.)

You will find an option to send an email in a deal-based workflow, too:

karstenkoehler_0-1620746404337.png

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Avaliação positiva