Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

UR
Participant

Putting deals from a list into their previous deal stages

SOLVE

Hi there,

I want to accomplish the following: We've got a workflow that puts deals with an associated company contact with more than 29 employees in a special deal stage. Now we want to change this to 39 employees. The deals that were already sent to this special deal stage because they have 30-39 employees should be sent back to their previous deals stage (those vary) so that we can use them again. Is there any way to do this automatically?

Thanks in advance!

Flavia

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @UR,

I'm not aware of an automatic solution here, generally HubSpot doesn't have reverse buttons. However, you can access the property history of Deal stage by following these steps. I'd recommend following those steps.

When you access the property history, this includes all deals from your portal. Since you only want to update a selection of deals, you'd have to clean up the property history export file so that only those deals remain before importing it again (see the above tutorial).

If the number of deals in question is small, you could manually clean up that file. For a larger number of deals, you'd have to export the deals in question and cross-reference the two sheets, for example using VLOOKUP.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @UR,

I'm not aware of an automatic solution here, generally HubSpot doesn't have reverse buttons. However, you can access the property history of Deal stage by following these steps. I'd recommend following those steps.

When you access the property history, this includes all deals from your portal. Since you only want to update a selection of deals, you'd have to clean up the property history export file so that only those deals remain before importing it again (see the above tutorial).

If the number of deals in question is small, you could manually clean up that file. For a larger number of deals, you'd have to export the deals in question and cross-reference the two sheets, for example using VLOOKUP.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.