Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

JustenKB
Membre

Putting a Meeting Date/Time that was just booked into an automated text in Salesmsg?

Résolue

Hello Fellow HubSpot Enthusiasts

Here is my challenge, I am currently putting together a simple workflow that will shoot out a text via Salesmsg when an appointment is booked on a contact page. I am able to get everything working beautifully from the trigger all the way to the text message with the name contact token, and bitly link to the map I need. For the life of me I cannot understand why there is no Contact token to include the contacts next meeting booked date and time into the text. Does anyone have some information that Im not thinking of for a simple creative work around for this? Thank you in advance. 

CaptureHSOwfprob1.PNGCaptureHSOwfprob2.PNG

1 Solution acceptée
JoeDavies
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Elite

Putting a Meeting Date/Time that was just booked into an automated text in Salesmsg?

Résolue

Hey @JustenKB 

Do you have a custom property for the date and time of your meeting?

If the field you want to pull through isn't availble on the dropdown, you could try inserting it manually.

Go to Property Settings and grab the internal value for the property you want to use:

meeting.PNG

If you write the token as HubSpot does in the source code, it might pull through, like so:

{{ engagements_last_meeting_booked }}

Give that a test and see if it works, as I'm not personally familliar with the Salesmsg SMS integration, but have always found that to work for me in other situations.

Hope that works for you!

Best regards,
Joe

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
chrisbrisson
Participant

Résolue

Hey @JustenKB , Chris here from Salesmsg. Were you able to get this figured out?

0 Votes
JoeDavies
Solution

Résolue

Hey @JustenKB 

Do you have a custom property for the date and time of your meeting?

If the field you want to pull through isn't availble on the dropdown, you could try inserting it manually.

Go to Property Settings and grab the internal value for the property you want to use:

meeting.PNG

If you write the token as HubSpot does in the source code, it might pull through, like so:

{{ engagements_last_meeting_booked }}

Give that a test and see if it works, as I'm not personally familliar with the Salesmsg SMS integration, but have always found that to work for me in other situations.

Hope that works for you!

Best regards,
Joe