Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

AGardner
Participante

Property change workflow enrollment trigger

resolver

Creating a company-based workflow that is triggered when a company's "Company owner" and "Collaborator" properties are changed. When these properties are changed it sends an internal notification/email to both the team members.

The only way I'm seeing to make this possible would be to say "Company owner has been updated in the last 1 day and Collaborators has been updated in the last 1 day"....?

Here is the workflow I've built so far:

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 5.37.56 PM.png

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @AGardner,

Here you'd set the company enrollment trigger to "Company owner is known" and "Collaborators is known". HubSpot also interprets "is known" as "has changed" – as long as you enable re-enrollment, screenshot here.

You may be aware of this already: Currently your workflow will only enroll a company if both the Company owner and Collaborators change. If only one of the two change, nothing will happen. You'd have to change the enrollment criteria operator from an AND to an OR.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @AGardner,

Here you'd set the company enrollment trigger to "Company owner is known" and "Collaborators is known". HubSpot also interprets "is known" as "has changed" – as long as you enable re-enrollment, screenshot here.

You may be aware of this already: Currently your workflow will only enroll a company if both the Company owner and Collaborators change. If only one of the two change, nothing will happen. You'd have to change the enrollment criteria operator from an AND to an OR.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.