Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

GalileoGroup

Problem Saving List - Active List

SOLVE

Hello - I changed all my Active Lists to Static, even though the Free version allows for 5 Active Lists. HubSpot is still not allowing me to create an Active List - it says "Problem Saving List." I tried logging out, logging back in, using different browsers, clearing out browser history and cache from all time - and still no luck. I can only create Static Lists at this point. Please help. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GalileoGroup,

Other users have reported similar things before. It seems like HubSpot is not looking at the number of active lists you currently have in your CRM (in your case 4) but the number of active lists you have created so far (in your case 5).

As far as workarounds go, you could attempt deleting the list and simply re-creating it as a static list from the scratch. Before you get to create a new list, it might take up to 90 days until the deleted list is permanently removed from the list bin. After that time, it might be possible that you can create another active list – no guarantee. (I haven't tested this.)

The fastest solution would be upgrading to a paid subscription.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GalileoGroup,

Other users have reported similar things before. It seems like HubSpot is not looking at the number of active lists you currently have in your CRM (in your case 4) but the number of active lists you have created so far (in your case 5).

As far as workarounds go, you could attempt deleting the list and simply re-creating it as a static list from the scratch. Before you get to create a new list, it might take up to 90 days until the deleted list is permanently removed from the list bin. After that time, it might be possible that you can create another active list – no guarantee. (I haven't tested this.)

The fastest solution would be upgrading to a paid subscription.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.