Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

sibanez
Membro

Predictive Lead Scoring

resolver

Hi All!

I created my rules for the Manual Lead Scoring and I just saw that I have a new option of "Predictive Lead Scoring". My question is if I update this option, that will affect my manual leads scoring or it's just additional information.

Thanks for your help

Silvia

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
MayPascaud
Solução
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

Predictive Lead Scoring

resolver

Hi @sibanez, thanks for reaching out, and great question!

Manual and Predictive lead scoring are two distinct functionalities, following separate processes. With Manual Lead Scoring, you can manually assign positive and negative attributes to your contacts to create a HubSpot Score for them. This manual score is added to the contact property HubSpot Score

Predictive Lead Scoring is a customized model for every HubSpot customer that scores leads’ likelihood to convert into customers. This predictive score is added to the contact property Predictive Lead Score.

Because each score is added to independant contact properties, they can both be used together. Enabling predictive lead scoring will not affect your existing manual lead scoring in any way Smiley feliz

Let me know if you have any questions on the above!

May

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
MayPascaud
Solução
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

Predictive Lead Scoring

resolver

Hi @sibanez, thanks for reaching out, and great question!

Manual and Predictive lead scoring are two distinct functionalities, following separate processes. With Manual Lead Scoring, you can manually assign positive and negative attributes to your contacts to create a HubSpot Score for them. This manual score is added to the contact property HubSpot Score

Predictive Lead Scoring is a customized model for every HubSpot customer that scores leads’ likelihood to convert into customers. This predictive score is added to the contact property Predictive Lead Score.

Because each score is added to independant contact properties, they can both be used together. Enabling predictive lead scoring will not affect your existing manual lead scoring in any way Smiley feliz

Let me know if you have any questions on the above!

May