Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

RMorgan3
Membro

Pre-Populate Deal Properties in a Form

resolver

I am trying to create an internal form that will pop up when a specific Deal property is filled out. That form will have several deal properties that already exist and I want to to pre-populate based on the information in the Deal. For example, the form would have company name, revenue, go live date, etc. as fields which already exist in the Deal record.  I want to send an internal email notifcation with this information, without forcing the user to fill in the information that already exists in the Deal.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @RMorgan3,

HubSpot doesn't have a feature like this, it's not possible to show pop-ups when something is filled out.

However, you could simply leverage the left sidebar for this. Create a section in the left sidebar that acts as a form and triggers a workflow to send that internal email notification when all necessary information is there. (The workflow would enroll deals when the corresponding properties are known.)

To make sure that a deal isn't moved forward without filling out certain requried properties, you can force users to fill out certain properties.

Summarized: User fills property field in left sidebar (or is forced to when trying to move deal forward). This triggers an internal email notification including the newly provided information but also all the other information that is already known.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @RMorgan3,

HubSpot doesn't have a feature like this, it's not possible to show pop-ups when something is filled out.

However, you could simply leverage the left sidebar for this. Create a section in the left sidebar that acts as a form and triggers a workflow to send that internal email notification when all necessary information is there. (The workflow would enroll deals when the corresponding properties are known.)

To make sure that a deal isn't moved forward without filling out certain requried properties, you can force users to fill out certain properties.

Summarized: User fills property field in left sidebar (or is forced to when trying to move deal forward). This triggers an internal email notification including the newly provided information but also all the other information that is already known.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

RMorgan3
Membro

resolver

Thanks Karsten. I'll give that a try. I also thought about it more, and I could use a workflow with a internal email to achieve the same thing (I think). I'll reply back if that doesn't work.

Thank you!

0 Avaliação positiva