Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

GG77
Participant

Phone Numbers not pulling through from CSV import

SOLVE

have imported contacts and have the CSV file correctly labelled with "Phone Number" and "Mobile Number" columns but for some reason they are not pulling through to the contact records. The CRM is bringing through company information based on the email address and there is a main company phone number there, but the direct dial number and the mobile number of the contact that is contained in the CSV file is not coming through. Can anyone help?  I don't want to have to manually paste 100 numbers and the same again for mobiles!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

I'd try standardizing these. 

Perhaps try adding all numbers as 0044XXXXXXX first. I.e. the full country code and number. 

If that fails, try using +44XXXXXXX.

If taht fails, try then formatinng the number with spaces. E.g. 0044 831613960. 

This will help you narrow down if it's an import format issue or not. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @GG77 how are you formatting the numbers? Furthermore, are you using a CSV file from Excel or Google Sheets?

0 Upvotes
GG77
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Tommy, thanks for replying. Im using a CSV file (and it's pulling everything else through fine....). The number format is a bit varied now you mention it. Some have just numbers, some cells have +44 (or + and another country code) and some have spaces and some dont. 

0 Upvotes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

I'd try standardizing these. 

Perhaps try adding all numbers as 0044XXXXXXX first. I.e. the full country code and number. 

If that fails, try using +44XXXXXXX.

If taht fails, try then formatinng the number with spaces. E.g. 0044 831613960. 

This will help you narrow down if it's an import format issue or not. 

0 Upvotes
GG77
Participant

SOLVE

thank you so much. I'll give it a go!