Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

LoicM
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Personas in workflows with a landingpage form qualification

lösung

Hello,

I am posting this question because I am struggling with one aspect.

Indeed, I have 3 Personas in my campaign (not created as Personas as such in Hubspot, but they are Personas in the marketing sense).

The objective is to create a dedicated workflow by Persona (with customized nurturing emails for each Persona).

Thus, the qualification (to identify which Persona the lead belongs to) will be done through a Landing Page and a Question in the form "Which quote best describes your current situation" with 3 possible answers/options.

The objective is to create 3 independent workflows based on the lead's chosen answer option on the Form from the Landing Page (the answer/option being the criteria to take bring the lead to the dedicated workflow (x3 in total).

In that possible in workflows from Form options in Hubspot ? If yes, would you have any tip ?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @LoicM 

In order to ask your qualifying question in a form, the answer has to be stored in a contact property, so use that property to segment contacts in to the right workflow. 

To control your workflow, you can use any combination of the form having been submitted, the property being known AND the property equalling a certain value as enrolment criteria.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @LoicM 

If I understand you correctly, no. 

A single form field can only directly populate 1 contact property. So, you can either have one field with 3 possible values, or 3 separate fields.

The work around would be to ask the question in one filed and then use workflows to map the results to individual response - but I'm not sure you would gain much by doing that. 

Hope this helps.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @LoicM 

In order to ask your qualifying question in a form, the answer has to be stored in a contact property, so use that property to segment contacts in to the right workflow. 

To control your workflow, you can use any combination of the form having been submitted, the property being known AND the property equalling a certain value as enrolment criteria.

Hope this helps.

LoicM
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Hi Phil,

Sorry one last question, is it possible to create x1 Property for each possible answer within the form ?

> The idea is that I will have x3 different answers and each of them need to create a respective Property within Contacts, from x1 single Form.

Thanks and best regards,

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @LoicM 

If I understand you correctly, no. 

A single form field can only directly populate 1 contact property. So, you can either have one field with 3 possible values, or 3 separate fields.

The work around would be to ask the question in one filed and then use workflows to map the results to individual response - but I'm not sure you would gain much by doing that. 

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
LoicM
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thank you very much for your support ! 

0 Upvotes
LoicM
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thank you very much for your help this is very clear !

Kind regards,

0 Upvotes