Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Ruscoe
Membre

Paste list of values into a property filter in Company View

Résolue

I want to create a new company view using a copy/pasted list of values as a filter. Usually when I create a list, I can paste a list of values into a filter easily using a semi-colon in between each one.  

But I don't want a list of contacts, I want a list of companies. 

Is there anything (like a comma or dash) to make the values appear separately, rather than in one long useless string? 

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 6.00.26 PM.png

2 Solutions acceptées
warrendavey
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

@Ruscoe - I created a video to help answer your question as part of my question of the day series.

Here it is: http://youtu.be/k9cE0tExqsI?hd=1

Currently, I wasn't able to find a way to complete your specific task in views for companies. 

However, I think there is an alternative solution that could work in other property criteria or even a workflow to get the result you need.  If you send me more details on how the list of store ids came about and for what purpose they are used I may be able to further answer your question.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

awrietow
Solution
Contributeur

Résolue

I found that if you separate the values with a semicolon, and no space it pasted into HubSpot the way you want it to.

For example, if I paste in 90061;90220;90221 they paste in as separate values.

Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 10.49.09 AM.png

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

22 Réponses
warrendavey
Solution

Résolue

@Ruscoe - I created a video to help answer your question as part of my question of the day series.

Here it is: http://youtu.be/k9cE0tExqsI?hd=1

Currently, I wasn't able to find a way to complete your specific task in views for companies. 

However, I think there is an alternative solution that could work in other property criteria or even a workflow to get the result you need.  If you send me more details on how the list of store ids came about and for what purpose they are used I may be able to further answer your question.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

solask
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

Remove this as it doesn't contribute anything of value. The actual answer is below here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Lists-Lead-Scoring-Workflows/Paste-list-of-values-into-a-property-f...

0 Votes