Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

Nurture workflows

SOLVE

I was wondering how other people dealt with long term nurtures process in workflows.

For example we have implemented a nurture work flow that leads get enrolled after a scoring threshold, they go through the workflow and receive different email that then channel them to the next stage.

My question is, what happens if a contact opens his email after a while and is already out of the workflow, what would be the best practice to add him back to the process?

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Nurture workflows

SOLVE

Hi @Daniel_Bleich,

There are likely several ways to do this, but here's my suggestion. Create an active list called "re-engaged" contacts. You can set the list criteria to use the lead score as well as the last time a marketing or sales email was opened...as well as any other criteria that make sense to re-add this individual to a nurture campaign. Once the list is created, you can then use that as the enrollment criteria for the nurture workflow.

As an added recommendation, I would consider an alternative workflow vs the additional. This would be a workflow specific to people that are re-engaging so you can adjust the verbiage accordingly.

Good luck!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Nurture workflows

SOLVE

So as @Josh has said there are several solutions to your query. Here's just another solution:
First, identify the leads which rolled out of the workflow and then I suggest you create another workflow in which you can write trigger like -

1. Click on set enrollment trigger -> Workflow -> select the workflow in which the leads had completed the workflow.
  2. Now Click on And -> Marketing Emails -> Select the email you want to set here to be opened after workflow completion.

Now you can use OR for the trigger and duplicate the above trigger with 2 filters and just change the 2nd step for the marketing email. In this way, you can enroll leads that were rolled out of your nurturing workflows and opened the email. Now for improvising this trigger to avoid sending the same email to leads you can add conditions after the trigger.

I hope this was a helpful solution.

Regards,

Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Solution

Nurture workflows

SOLVE

So as @Josh has said there are several solutions to your query. Here's just another solution:
First, identify the leads which rolled out of the workflow and then I suggest you create another workflow in which you can write trigger like -

1. Click on set enrollment trigger -> Workflow -> select the workflow in which the leads had completed the workflow.
  2. Now Click on And -> Marketing Emails -> Select the email you want to set here to be opened after workflow completion.

Now you can use OR for the trigger and duplicate the above trigger with 2 filters and just change the 2nd step for the marketing email. In this way, you can enroll leads that were rolled out of your nurturing workflows and opened the email. Now for improvising this trigger to avoid sending the same email to leads you can add conditions after the trigger.

I hope this was a helpful solution.

Regards,

Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Josh
Solution

Nurture workflows

SOLVE

Hi @Daniel_Bleich,

There are likely several ways to do this, but here's my suggestion. Create an active list called "re-engaged" contacts. You can set the list criteria to use the lead score as well as the last time a marketing or sales email was opened...as well as any other criteria that make sense to re-add this individual to a nurture campaign. Once the list is created, you can then use that as the enrollment criteria for the nurture workflow.

As an added recommendation, I would consider an alternative workflow vs the additional. This would be a workflow specific to people that are re-engaging so you can adjust the verbiage accordingly.

Good luck!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer