Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Katarina_Nice
Participant

Notification when processing smart lists finish processing

Résolue

I create smart lists and when updating the filters the list needs to process before you can use it or see the total number of contacts in the list. 

There is a message on the list that shows when the list has finished processing,  but you have to keep the list open, and I think a notification in your notifications would be a nice feature, so I can leave any large lists to process and return only once they are finished.

1 Solution acceptée
AM8
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

Completely Agree! 
Shre it in ideas and I'll upvote too. 

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
3 Réponses
AndresBustos
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Résolue

Getting notified when any list is done processing and ready to use is now available. Thank you for posting this question/idea. 

To enable this option you can go to Settings > Notifications > E-mail / Desktop > Lists > Turn On 

0 Votes
AM8
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

Completely Agree! 
Shre it in ideas and I'll upvote too. 

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Votes
ConnorSlivensky
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Elite
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

That sounds like it'd be a big help. While it may get seen here you'll get a lot more visability from HubSpot on the Ideas board. Let me know if you post it and I'll be your first upvote.