Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Katarina_Nice
Teilnehmer/-in

Notification when processing smart lists finish processing

lösung

I create smart lists and when updating the filters the list needs to process before you can use it or see the total number of contacts in the list. 

There is a message on the list that shows when the list has finished processing,  but you have to keep the list open, and I think a notification in your notifications would be a nice feature, so I can leave any large lists to process and return only once they are finished.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
AM8
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

Completely Agree! 
Shre it in ideas and I'll upvote too. 

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
AndresBustos
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Getting notified when any list is done processing and ready to use is now available. Thank you for posting this question/idea. 

To enable this option you can go to Settings > Notifications > E-mail / Desktop > Lists > Turn On 

0 Upvotes
AM8
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

Completely Agree! 
Shre it in ideas and I'll upvote too. 

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes
ConnorSlivensky
Autorität | Elite Partner
Autorität | Elite Partner

lösung

That sounds like it'd be a big help. While it may get seen here you'll get a lot more visability from HubSpot on the Ideas board. Let me know if you post it and I'll be your first upvote.