Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

NEvents

Not all emails reaching my inbox

Hi, we have an issue I think it has to do with notifications for our inbox. We are only getting SOME of our inbound inquiries reaching us. I noticed in our inbox that there is an icon on some that looks like mail and an icon on some (the ones that aren't reaching us) that looks different. I've attached a photo. 

I'm trying to figure out what the icon on with the lines is meant to show. I turned off desktop and app notifications to see if that was cancelling out the emails somehow, but it is still not working. 

Can anyone help? Thank you!Capture.PNG

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
NEvents

Hi Karsten, 

Yes we have scoured all of the notifications trying to see if there is something missing. All conversation notifications are turned on. We are getting all emailed notifications, but none of our form submissions from our website. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @NEvents,

Have you clicked on "More" in the left sidebar and checked the spam folder?

You can change the spam filter sensitivity under Settings > Inbox > Allow & Deny List (scroll down).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

NEvents

Hi there, 

They are not going to spam. They are showing up in my HUBSPOT inbox, but we want to get an email notification in our Outlook inbox as well and it is not coming through

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @NEvents,

Have you made sure that your notification settings include all types of incoming emails?

Settings > Notifications

Type "conversation" into search bar and make sure all are enabled.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.