Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Maxwolters
Contributor

Not able to unenenroll from workflows

SOLVE

It seems like I am not able to unenroll a contact from workflows.
I have looked at several explainer videos and a couple websites, including the HubSpot knowledge page.

I follow the walkthroughs step-by-step. Sadly enough, the correct option isn't diplayed where it should be. Several collegues followed the same walkthrough and did confirm. They too were not able to make the adjustments. 

Does anyone have a clue how or where I am able to unenroll contacts from workflows?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Maxwolters,

I just realized: The contact has already completed the workflow. Once someone completes a workflow they automatically unenroll. You cannot unenroll a contact which has already been unenrolled.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Maxwolters,

The knowledgebase article you shared is about general unenrollment criteria for a workflow, not unenrolling a specific contact. If you want to do that, you can find the instructions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/manually-unenroll-objects-from-workflows

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
Maxwolters
Contributor

SOLVE

Good afternoon Karsten,

Thanks for the follow-up. I did find these steps before and followed them again step for step, just to be sure.

I tried 'unenroll records from the workflow details page'. Unfortunately when I hover over the event, as you can see, only the button 'Enrollment details' appears. 
Maxwolters_0-1668005302833.png

I tried 'Unenroll contacts from the contact record' as well. I hovered about the status but the unenroll button wasn't displayed. 

Maxwolters_1-1668005509735.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Maxwolters,

Thank you!

Do you have permissions to edit this contact? Also, do you have permissions to edit workflows? I'm not sure what exactly is happening here but this would be my next step of troubleshooting.

(If all fails, you could reach out to HubSpot support directly. They can investigate these issues more easily as they have access to your account.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
Maxwolters
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

I am currently a super admin. The contact that shown in the screenshot was my own. I tried both methodes (link in previous post) unenrolling one of our most recent submissions. I unfortunately was not able unenroll this person.

Just to be sure I tried it as well with a of a collegue of mine.  He does not have a HubSpot account (yet), just a contact page with his personal email for some form tests. In this case as well, the unenrollment possibility was not displayed.

Best Regards!

Max 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Maxwolters,

I just realized: The contact has already completed the workflow. Once someone completes a workflow they automatically unenroll. You cannot unenroll a contact which has already been unenrolled.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler