Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

DanSaia
Miembro

Non-Marketing Email Opens - Any Answers?

resolver

I have done some research and cannot seem to find the answer. I'd like to trigger a workflow when a contact interacts with (opens, clicks) a "non-marketing" email inside Hubspot.  Is this possible?

Thanks for any help.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @DanSaia,

Are you referring to one-to-one / sales emails?

If so, there are general contact properties which you can refer to in workflows:

• Recent sales email clicked date (Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise only😞 the date of the last time that the contact clicked on a sales email.
  • Recent sales email open date: the date of the last time that the contact opened a sales email. This property does not update for emails that were sent to more than one contact.
  • Recent sales email replied date: the date of the last time that the contact replied to a sales email sent from your connected G Suite or Outlook 365 email account.

As far as I know it's not possible to reference open or clicks for specific sales emails.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @DanSaia,

Are you referring to one-to-one / sales emails?

If so, there are general contact properties which you can refer to in workflows:

• Recent sales email clicked date (Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise only😞 the date of the last time that the contact clicked on a sales email.
  • Recent sales email open date: the date of the last time that the contact opened a sales email. This property does not update for emails that were sent to more than one contact.
  • Recent sales email replied date: the date of the last time that the contact replied to a sales email sent from your connected G Suite or Outlook 365 email account.

As far as I know it's not possible to reference open or clicks for specific sales emails.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.