Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

ABechmann
Mitglied

Newsletter based on chosen topics

lösung

Hello!

I would like to set up a personalised newsletter where people can choose what kind of content they would like to recieve. So, you:

Sign-up

1. Recieve follow-up e-mail with a CTA to confirm sign-up
  2. Confirm
  3. Recieve welcome e-mail with a CTA directing you to a landing page. The latter contains checkbox forms with different topics
  4. Choose the topics you're interested in and confirm
  5. Recieve a monthly newsletter with content based on the chosen topics.

Can someone please tell me if this is possible in HubSpot and if so, what is the easiest way to set it up from stage 3? 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
Josh
Lösung
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner

lösung

Hi @ABechmann,

Yes, possible. When they check the boxes for the topics they are interested in, you can add them to an active list based on that criteria. When you send your monthly newsletter, you would include the appropriate list.

You can also accomplish this using subscription types. This is a great resource for subscription types

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Crystal_Hopper
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

I've been thinking of doing something like this also, @ABechmann.  To add to @Josh, what I thought to do is segement contacts to Lists as Josh is suggesting. Then in the email, build a content Rule to show different content based on what List the contact is on. 

My scenario would be something like showing different content for a CEO vs. IT Manager vs. Front Line Clerk. But you could segment just about any which way including by location or other demographic info.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
Crystal_Hopper
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

I've been thinking of doing something like this also, @ABechmann.  To add to @Josh, what I thought to do is segement contacts to Lists as Josh is suggesting. Then in the email, build a content Rule to show different content based on what List the contact is on. 

My scenario would be something like showing different content for a CEO vs. IT Manager vs. Front Line Clerk. But you could segment just about any which way including by location or other demographic info.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
Josh
Lösung

lösung

Hi @ABechmann,

Yes, possible. When they check the boxes for the topics they are interested in, you can add them to an active list based on that criteria. When you send your monthly newsletter, you would include the appropriate list.

You can also accomplish this using subscription types. This is a great resource for subscription types

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer