Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

HubSpot_Corey
Contributor

New Workflow UI - Issues

SOLVE

Hi All,
I've been working with the new Workflow UI that HubSpot has recently started using and I already notice a few issues with it. 
1. You can no longer press "Show More" to enlarge your filter criteria
Problem: Because of this, when handling large filters, branches or condition triggers. I can't use ctrl+f to search for specific conditions that I want to change. with the old format I could press show more on all the filters and search to be taken to the exact field. 

2. The lack of icons increase workflow creation time.
Problem: 
The lack of icons leads to having to read the titles of every field to find the specific one I want as there's no quick way to identify them, I didn't even realise how much i used this until I didn't have it. 

Has anyone else noticed any issues or even improvements with the new UI? I'm curious on people's thoughts. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

New Workflow UI - Issues

SOLVE

Hi @HubSpot_Corey,

I agree, I'm not a fan of the recent changes either.

There's a discussion thread about the new user interface going on here already: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Lists-Lead-Scoring-Workflows/Why-does-the-workflows-interface-keep-...

If you want to join a discussion about the changes, that would be the best place!

In that thread, the product manager for the workflows tool, Megan Legge, has also chimed in already. She's also hosting a "What's new in workflows" webinar at the end of the month which should be a good opportunity to get more context and potentially provide feedback: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/meganlegge_whats-new-in-workflows-hubspot-activity-712764878491371929...

Until then, I'd recommend providing feeback through this button / menu in the bottom left corner of the workflow editor:

karstenkoehler_0-1699852489928.png

If you have other users in your portal who dislike the changes, please make sure to also let them know about this way to provide feedback. The product team reviews the feedback.

You can make it easier for other user to find all of this information in one place, summarized, by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it, too!

Have a great week!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

New Workflow UI - Issues

SOLVE

Hi @HubSpot_Corey,

I agree, I'm not a fan of the recent changes either.

There's a discussion thread about the new user interface going on here already: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Lists-Lead-Scoring-Workflows/Why-does-the-workflows-interface-keep-...

If you want to join a discussion about the changes, that would be the best place!

In that thread, the product manager for the workflows tool, Megan Legge, has also chimed in already. She's also hosting a "What's new in workflows" webinar at the end of the month which should be a good opportunity to get more context and potentially provide feedback: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/meganlegge_whats-new-in-workflows-hubspot-activity-712764878491371929...

Until then, I'd recommend providing feeback through this button / menu in the bottom left corner of the workflow editor:

karstenkoehler_0-1699852489928.png

If you have other users in your portal who dislike the changes, please make sure to also let them know about this way to provide feedback. The product team reviews the feedback.

You can make it easier for other user to find all of this information in one place, summarized, by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it, too!

Have a great week!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.