Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Kmoloo
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

New Contacts Beta - Table and Boards - No options to export

SOLVE

I like the new contacts beta, the table/boards look great. But there's one thing missing: the little options menu that you could open up and use to export the contacts that match your current filters (ref: https://monosnap.com/file/7X37CxlNW3qxFAL6LEBhrldVDL5iCr).

Is HubSpot planning on adding that to the new view or will we have to create an active list with the same filters and export that? If so, it seems like an extra unnecessary step.

TL;DR: I'd love to have that options menu added to the new contacts beta for exports

1 Accepted solution
KatePidgeon
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi

I came across this post while searching for the same thing, but I think I found it - there's a little drop down arrow by the view name in the tab at the top. Export is under here, and seems to work for the current filters even if you don't save the view. Hope that helps, was driving me crazy trying to find it!

contactsview.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
KatePidgeon
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi

I came across this post while searching for the same thing, but I think I found it - there's a little drop down arrow by the view name in the tab at the top. Export is under here, and seems to work for the current filters even if you don't save the view. Hope that helps, was driving me crazy trying to find it!

contactsview.png

Kmoloo

SOLVE

They really buried that thing! Thanks for finding it, hopefully this helps some others who were looking for it too.

0 Upvotes
MikeCormack
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I'd love the ability to add list view templates, so that one could bang between different perspectives without resetting each time. Which would then lead into what you are saying nicely!