Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

NWong9

Need help getting my workflows to work!!

Hi there,

So I have created separate workflows, enrolment trigger depending on lifecycle stage. I'm having trouble getting them to work past the if/then statements. 

The first flow is triggered when contact owner is assigned to X, create task "Awareness Call" & set lifecycle stage to lead, which seems to be working fine so far.

What follows is an if/then box, and example I have in there is "if any associated activity has meeting name 'interest call' and meeting outcome is 'scheduled' then create task called "Interest Call" and change lifecycle stage, which does not happen when I create a meetng titled 'interst call' and meeting outcome is 'scheduled'..

Did I do something wrong here? How do I fix this?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
NWong9

Update: this was solved by re-enrolling the contact.

NWong9

Hi thank you so much for your response omg.

I've checked history.. not sure what clues to look for i guess so here's a screenshot
D0E901CF-1667-4A13-BF28-F241C200B4A1.jpeg

This is what the if/then box looks like
D5F665A5-38CD-47ED-8244-6702E2FDE4F0.jpeg

So I head to the contact and create a meeting named "Interest call," set the outcome to scheduled..
E4624E59-72BD-4E07-B9F3-39A0338C65E9.jpeg

Hope it follows the workflow and ...
BC1F5707-F513-4058-A40C-AF4B408F8494.jpeg

Hope it creates a task called "interest call" for me, but it does not 😞

Hoping you can help haha

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @NWong9,

Have you checked the workflow History tab? In that tab you can search for the contact that you were expecting to go down a specific branch – and see if there are any clues as to why this contact didn't.

Could you share a screenshot of the workflow and ideally of the meeting entry on the contact's timeline, pixelating and personal information?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.