Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

KaKaRoT
投稿者

Need Help in Creating Negative Contact Records List

解決

Hi All,

I need help creating the list of contacts records (basically junk records) which we do not want to be synced with Salesforce as it is skewing the numbers in Salesforce reports.

So basically in this list, I want to include all the contacts records which are test records, missing a first name or last name, missing company name, missing email, and so on.

I know I can apply the filters and get these records but I want to ensure that I apply the filters in the correct way so that this junk list won't include any useful contact records. Can anyone help me provide the best approach to apply filters either in multiple groupings or in a single group?

Thanks

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

You cannot create an exclusion list if you are choosing to sync everyone to Salesforce. For the Salesforce integration you can instead create a Salesforce inclusion list and include everyone who has those properties filled out and use your other manual exclusion list as "not a member".  The setting you need to look for is uner the integration, Sync Settings tab, and Hubspot --> Salesforce tab.  That is where you can select your inclusion list.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

LaurenRyan
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

@KaKaRoT Create an Active List in HubSpot for everyone who does NOT meet these criteria. The filter would be on a single Active List using AND filters. Meaning ALL of these criteria need to be met for these contacts to sync to Salesforce. Then, add this inclusion list in your integration settings. 

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 11.50.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 11.51.44 AM.png

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
LaurenRyan
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

@KaKaRoT Create an Active List in HubSpot for everyone who does NOT meet these criteria. The filter would be on a single Active List using AND filters. Meaning ALL of these criteria need to be met for these contacts to sync to Salesforce. Then, add this inclusion list in your integration settings. 

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 11.50.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 11.51.44 AM.png

Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

You cannot create an exclusion list if you are choosing to sync everyone to Salesforce. For the Salesforce integration you can instead create a Salesforce inclusion list and include everyone who has those properties filled out and use your other manual exclusion list as "not a member".  The setting you need to look for is uner the integration, Sync Settings tab, and Hubspot --> Salesforce tab.  That is where you can select your inclusion list.