Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

johnhenry
Colaborador(a)

Multiple Enrolments for Deal Based Workflow

resolver

Hi Friends,

I am looking to set up a workflow which would automate a user task - reminder for when a deal has an associated meeting linked to it. It would only trigger when it is a certain type of meeting. 

Works in theory for 1 meeting, but should I have multiple meetings attached to the deal, it will not re enroll and set up tasks for the multiple meetings linked.

Does anyone know of any solutions or workarounds to this type of roadblock? Would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks, John

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @johnhenry,

I'm not aware of a way to achieve this, unfortunately. Activity properties cannot be used for re-enrollment. One way to approach this is to look at this from the angle of a contact-based workflow instead of a deal-based workflow and create tasks when "Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool is known" (and re-enroll based on that). You wouldn't be able to filter by your specific meeting type, however, and the tasks couldn't be associated with deals. I don't think this can be done at the moment.

@webdew How would your workflow re-enroll deals when there are new meetings?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
webdew
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @johnhenry ,

You can create a deal-based workflow. Use the trigger Enagegement > Meeting name > Enter the meeting name and then next action will be 'Create task'. The workflow will look something like this: 

webdew_0-1636351067918.png

Triggers:

webdew_1-1636351128364.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @johnhenry,

I'm not aware of a way to achieve this, unfortunately. Activity properties cannot be used for re-enrollment. One way to approach this is to look at this from the angle of a contact-based workflow instead of a deal-based workflow and create tasks when "Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool is known" (and re-enroll based on that). You wouldn't be able to filter by your specific meeting type, however, and the tasks couldn't be associated with deals. I don't think this can be done at the moment.

@webdew How would your workflow re-enroll deals when there are new meetings?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

johnhenry
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Thanks for the reply Webdew. Will this create multiple tasks in the case that I would have multiple meetings?

0 Avaliação positiva