Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

cedaly
Colaborador(a)

Multiple Email Open Catpure

resolver

I know the HubSpot tracking pixel is on an email when sent but we often get an email that is opened 30 or more times that suggests the email may have been forward through an organization.  Is there a way to capture (other than the activity feed) the number of opens a Contact has for an email?  It could be useful when targeting to send them a referral code in the email so they can get credit for forwarding emails to others and we can track where those come from.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
cedaly
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Yes - the Contact Record shows ALL of the email opens - I was looking for people who have multiple opens on the same email - likely forwarded the email and triggered the pixel.  I figured out how to get them - scoop them up from the email results into a list.

Exibir solução no post original

10 Respostas 10
DSleeper
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Yea the crux of the issue is really needing to sort by number of opens and placing priority on those with very high open rates. For now we will just have to use the manual input and also the reporting options. But would be huge to have an active list in the future.

0 Avaliação positiva
PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hello, @DSleeper happy Friday! 

Thank you for your feedback, 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

DSleeper
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Great, will do.

P1
Participante

resolver

Do you know of a report that will list email opens?  Or will we be forced to only view email open metrics inside each contact record?  Seeking not only repeat opens, but to have list view (report) of Opened emails from previous day to build an Inbox of hot leads

All help is appreciated.

PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hello @P1 

Happy Monday,  for contacts, you can create a custom report if it's available in your account to do a recent sales email open date as a contact property to create the report.

You can also add a filter based on that specific date range through a custom date range.

This is also a helpful article on creating custom reports: Create custom reports.

Since sales emails are one-one the best information to see open emails will be in the contact record as mentioned previously you can filter only by emails and see all emails that were opened by a specific contact.

I hope this extra information helps.

Pam

0 Avaliação positiva
DSleeper
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Old thread here, but is there a way to make this into a filter for contact lists?

0 Avaliação positiva
PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hello @DSleeper , you are able to filter by "contact opened email " Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 5.31.05 PM.png

This may help, otherwise, you can create a custom report for this option.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @cedaly,

On the contact record you will also see how many opens are associated with the individual email send.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
cedaly
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Yes - the Contact Record shows ALL of the email opens - I was looking for people who have multiple opens on the same email - likely forwarded the email and triggered the pixel.  I figured out how to get them - scoop them up from the email results into a list.

susiehudson
Participante

resolver

Hi Cedaly, an old thread but of interest to me right now as I have a campaign that has been opened multiple times by lots of people.  Does this mean that they have opened it themselves multiple times, or forwarded it, ( or a combination ) and is there any way I can find out? 

0 Avaliação positiva