Multiple Email Open Catpure

SOLVE
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I know the HubSpot tracking pixel is on an email when sent but we often get an email that is opened 30 or more times that suggests the email may have been forward through an organization.  Is there a way to capture (other than the activity feed) the number of opens a Contact has for an email?  It could be useful when targeting to send them a referral code in the email so they can get credit for forwarding emails to others and we can track where those come from.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Regular Contributor

Yes - the Contact Record shows ALL of the email opens - I was looking for people who have multiple opens on the same email - likely forwarded the email and triggered the pixel.  I figured out how to get them - scoop them up from the email results into a list.

2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hi @cedaly,

On the contact record you will also see how many opens are associated with the individual email send.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Yes - the Contact Record shows ALL of the email opens - I was looking for people who have multiple opens on the same email - likely forwarded the email and triggered the pixel.  I figured out how to get them - scoop them up from the email results into a list.